VALIDATION OF ANALYTICAL METHODS
guidelines - STANDARDS ... a plethora of options
Method validation is the examination by in-depth tests that the performance of the method is in line with the requirements for the use of the method. There are many validation models and the GIRPA laboratory uses a certain number of them depending on the framework of the analysis:
- SANCO 825.00 in a pre-registration process under the G.L.P.
- SANCO 3029.99 in a post-homologation process under G.L.P. (in a project to merge with the 825.00)
- SANTE 12682 for an analysis conducted within an official control structure (Ministry of Agriculture, European Union)
- SANCO 3030.99 for active substances in G.L.P. specialities.
- NF VO3-110 for the validation of contaminants in agricultural and food products
- NF T 90-210 for the validation of contaminants in water
- VICH GL49 for veterinary medicinal products (metabolism and kinetics)
- M10 for veterinary medicinal products, drugs... dedicated to the USA
WE REMAIN AVAILABLE TO DESIGN THE BEST PROTOCOLE TO FACILITATE THE PROCESS OF YOUR FILES.