The laboratory is always on the lookout for profiles that can bring added value to the services offered. Do not hesitate to contact us.
G.L.P. research director / sales manager
Your mission :
- Manage part of the studies under B.P.L. as director of studies on areas 5-6 and 8, and supervise the technicians in charge of these studies.
- Develop and build customer loyalty around Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) certification projects.
Your profile :
- Master’s degree in analytical/organic chemistry, agronomy
- You have demonstrated practical experience and a strong knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice at least for the fields of 05-06 and 08 (approximately 5 years)
- Writing of study plans
- Follow-up of ongoing research
- Drafting of the final report...
- A high level in communication and interpersonal skills is expected in order to build loyalty and develop GIRPA's customer base in this sector of the LPG industry at an international level (Europe).
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French is essential.
To apply :
Send your CV and LM to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Mrs BREBION Emmanuelle, RRH, 9 avenue du Bois l'Abbé 49070 BEAUCOUZE.