studies on behaviours in water, soil and air; BIOACCUMULATION
Since 1999, the GIPC (Interministerial Chemical Products Group) has recognised the laboratory as a testing facility operating under Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- Development and validation of methods on different types of water (tap, spring, sea...)
- water characterisation through the main physico-chemical parameters,
- analysis of samples to ensure an inventory of the active substance(s) and metabolite(s).
- Development and validation of methods on different types of soil (limestone, clay...),
- soil characterisation,
- studies on the dissipation of active substances in different types of soil.
- Studies on dust during treatments, or to characterise an ambient concentration following the use of a product (biocide or not).
- Validation of the sampling supports and validation of the dosage method.