THE FLAGSHIP MENUS...
- Multi-residue broad screening/ targeted / mono
- Multi-residue baby food / pharmacopoeia
- "Polar" multi-residues: glyphosate/glufosinate/ethephon/fosetyl Al
- Multi-residue PHA
- Multi-residue specific deconjugation
- Dithiocarbamate Analysis (CS2), ETU and PTU
- Quaternary ammonium analysis
- Acrylamide analysis, terpenes
- Analyses of alkaloids (atropine, scopolamine, solanine...)
- Analysis of chlorate/perchlorate, maleic hydrazide ...
- Nitrate/nitrite analysis
RESIDUE DEFINITIONS ARE MONITORED, DEPENDING ON THE AVAILABILITY OF REFERENCE STANDARDS
And many other products on request at the laboratory !
When requesting an analysis, it is important to be able to define the regulatory framework, if it exists:
- Food intended for human consumption "phyto": european regulation 396/2005 and french autorisations and regulation 2018/62 on the exact products to which the MRLs apply (fresh peas vs. dry peas, fresh herbs vs. dry herbs, etc.)
- Human consumption "contaminants" : regulation 1881/2006
- Baby food : regulation 609/2013 and european regulation (UE) 2016/127
- Animal feed : european regulation 396/2005 and directive 2002/32/CE
- Food for pharmacopoeia : european regulation 396/2005 and link to EDQM regulation 889/2008 on organic products
COMMISSION DIRECTIVE 2002/63/EC of 11 July 2002 establishes community-wide methods of sampling for the official control of pesticide residues in and on products of plant and animal origin. This framework is a solid basis for considering any self-checking.
"The greatest uncertainty about the result comes from the sample."
A certified officier at the time of collection is a pledge of continuation of legal action ...
The transfer of your samples from your site to our laboratory is a key step in your analysis. Several samples will have to be mixed in a container that will be road-tested before they reach us. We therefore advise you to :
- Favour a double bagging of your sample, in the ad'hoc container which will prevent any risk of contamination, absorption ...
- Choose the right transporter who will respect the cold chain if necessary, and guarantee delivery times,
- Use our information sheets to facilitate the registration of your samples upon receipt.
The logistics department is at your disposal to take care of any of these stages, with the help of our network of delivery companies (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001) : firstname.lastname@example.org