THE STAR MENUS...
- Multi-residue broad screening/ targeted / mono
- Multi-residue baby food / pharmacopoeia
- Multi-residue PAHs
- Glyphosate and AMPA analysis
When requesting an analysis, it is important to be able to define the regulatory framework, if it exists:
- Food intended for human consumption "phyto": european regulation 396/2005 and french autorisations and regulation 2018/62 on the exact products to which the MRLs apply (fresh peas vs. dry peas, fresh herbs vs. dry herbs, etc.)
- Human consumption "contaminants" : regulation 1881/2006
- Baby food : regulation 609/2013 and european regulation (UE) 2016/127
- Animal feed : european regulation 396/2005 and directive 2002/32/CE
- Food for pharmacopoeia : european regulation 396/2005 and link to EDQM regulation 889/2008 on organic products
COMMISSION DIRECTIVE 2002/63/EC of July 11th 2002 establishes community-wide methods of sampling for the official control of pesticide residues in and on products of plant and animal origin. This framework is a solid basis for considering any self-checking.
"The greatest uncertainty about the result comes from the sample."
The transfer of your samples from your site to our laboratory is a key step in your analysis. Several samples will have to be mixed in a container that will be road-tested before they reach us. We therefore advise you to :
- Favour a double bagging of your sample, in the ad'hoc container which will prevent any risk of contamination, absorption ...
- Choose the right transporter who will respect the cold chain if necessary, and guarantee delivery times,
- Use our information sheets to facilitate the registration of your samples upon receipt.