THE FLAGSHIP MENUS...
- Multi-residue broad screening/ targeted / mono
Specific chlorinated multi-residues
- Quaternary ammonium analysis
- Analysis of chlordecone, and metabolites
- Nitrate/nitrite analysis
RESIDUE DEFINITIONS ARE MONITORED, DEPENDING ON THE AVAILABILITY OF REFERENCE STANDARDS
And many other products on request at the laboratory !
When requesting an analysis, it is important to be able to define the regulatory framework, if it exists:
- work of the Geological and Mining Research Bureau (BRGM) and the Ministry of Ecology and Sustainable Development on the Values of Impact Assessment (VCI)
COMMISSION DIRECTIVE 2002/63/EC of July 11 th 2002 establishes community-wide methods of sampling for the official control of pesticide residues in and on products of plant and animal origin. This framework is a solid basis for considering any self-checking.
"The greatest uncertainty about the result comes from the sample."
The transfer of your samples from your site to our laboratory is a key step in your analysis. Several samples will have to be mixed in a container that will be road-tested before they reach us. We therefore advise you to :
- Favour a double bagging of your sample, in the ad'hoc container which will prevent any risk of contamination, absorption ...
- Choose the right transporter who will respect the cold chain if necessary, and guarantee delivery times,
- Use our information sheets to facilitate the registration of your samples upon receipt.
The logistics department is at your disposal to take care of any of these stages, with the help of our network of delivery companies (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001) : firstname.lastname@example.org